- Do all Rivers lead to the Ocean? Some May Not, but Many Do.
- Civil Religion versus Authentic Spirituality.
- On how we decide the good. knowing rules/systems are made by the powerful
- Islam, Christianity, & Violence (Both Progressive & Conservative Christians get it Wrong)
- The Catch-22 for Evangelicals about Atheism
Jonathan on The real truth about prayer as… Jonathan on The Protestant problem of Sola… Michael on The real truth about prayer as…
Monthly Archives: April 2015
RULES ARE MADE BY THE POWERFUL: ETHICS FOR THE MARGINALIZED AND THE REST OF US Majorie Suchoki talks about how moral rules/systems can themselves be sinful. Like the deep south and Jim Crow–legal, but evil. She says that to be moral/good … Continue reading